The sun shining in your face and the wind flirting with your dress, feels like a scene right out of movie, doesn’t it? But are you worried your hair won’t really make you look as glamorous as your favorite stars or that you will end up a tangled mess? Choose the right shampoo and you can let your hair down…without worry!
Before you choose shampoo, it’s important to know what shampoo does, and how that relates to your hair and scalp type.Shampoo is meant to clean your hair and scalp of dirt, oil, and styling products.
Think of it this way: Shampoo is for your scalp, and conditioner is for your hair. There are different shampoos for different types of hair& scalp.So before choosing a shampoo its important to know your hair.
Know your hair and scalp type
Curly, wavy, straight or blow-dried, brown, black, dark red or dignified grey, a woman’s hair is one of her most important ornaments.
- Thin hair— People with thin hair requires a shampoo which contains more cleansing agent. Volumanising shampoos can be used for fine hair.
- Thick hair— Thick healthy hair is prone to gather more dirt and get dirty very fast. They require a shampoo that contains equal amount of cleanser to keep the hair clean and enough conditioner to nourish the thick hair.
- Dry hair – Needs a shampoo that is rich in essential oils. The best shampoos for dry hair are those that contain coconut oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil and argon oil.
- Color hair—When the hair are colored regularly a shampoo with color preservative I the best choice
- Oily hair—Oily hair does not need any special type of shampoo. Dandruff is the main issue of oily hair. Oily scalp is a favorable spot for yeast to thrive and produce flakes. It can be treated with an anti-dandruff shampoo
Choosing the right shampoo is important for everyone but what is even more important, is to find out what works best for you hair.
Choosing the right shampoo for hair
- Scalp health plays an important role while choosing the correct shampoo. The type of skin on the body and scalp is of the same nature. If the skin on the body is dry, the scalp will also be dry. Match the shampoo contents with the type of hair and scalp.
- Acidity / pH Balanced– the pH level of the scalp and that of the hair should be same. A different pH level in the shampoo will make the hair follicles weak and the hair become weak and brittle. Always check the pH level of the shampoo and pH balanced shampoo is the most favourable for your hair.
Rule of thumb is this: Shampoo should be chosen based on your scalp condition; conditioner should be used to treat your hair. This way, if your scalp is oily and your ends are dry (which is a common problem), choose shampoo that is best suited for an oily scalp and a conditioner that is best suited to hydrate your dry ends.
Shampoo and conditioner are the unsung heroes of the haircare industry. With Ultrasoft’s range of Shampoos and Conditioners for different hair types it’s time to say goodbye hat hair, sayonara sad messy buns, and adiós limp tresses.
So, choose the right shampoo hero for your hair and discover the beauty within!
“Life isn’t perfect but your hair can be!!”